|by Elias Chiddicks on January 21st, 2010|
So, as it turns out, there may be some very interesting/possibly game-changing devices coming from Apple in the near future.
Here, therefore, is our update on those rumors:
Gizmodo has made us a special guide to all the different rumor flotsam floating around the interwebs. Observe said easy guide above.
Here are the highlights from BGR’s tipster:
- Multitasking might happen by means of an as described “a few new ways” or by a more reasonable officially supported Apple-developed process
- Multitouch to go OS-wide, just in time for the tablet?
- Update mostly aimed at 3G and 3GS (in other words, business as usual at Apple)
- New syncing ability for contacts and calender
- New graphics, animations etc…the standards for a new version
Invites have been sent out for a Yerba Buena Center for the Arts event in San Francisco. The festivities are set to begin at 10 AM PST on January 27th.
And the tagline “Come see our latest creation” just screams tablet, non?
Yay for legal wrangles. While sparse on the details, Apple has essentially done the equivalent of yelling “I’m not but you are!” at that nasty bully Nokia, who is taking up all sorts of space in the mobile electronics playground. *pout*
Apple recently responded to Nokia’s ITC request by making one of their own, requesting an import ban on all Nokia phones. Creative thinking their, Apple.